All photos on this site are copyright Sue Clark or used with permission of Holland America. No other use permitted.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

last evening on the ship

The bags are packed and out in the hallway.  The cabin seems very empty.  I could still stay on for the next Grand Voyage to the Med  but I guess I need to go home and deal with the real world for a while.  Ack, I have to cook and clean??!!  And the laundry.  Oh well, the final night always is a bit sad as we are leaving many new friends and of course, leaving another adventure.

We saw on CNN that there is a big snowstorm hitting Denver right now so I don't know what to expect for our flights tomorrow.  I've checked the 9News website and there are a few inches in Denver and Lakewood already.  So... we'll be home tomorrow if Mother Nature is nice to us.  We have a Southwest flight at 11:30 but it's not direct like we always try for... we do have to change planes in Houston - but the first direct flight I could get was late in the afternoon and I didn't feel like hanging around in the airport all day.

I'll do some summary posts after we get back home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue and Jim, I feel your pain! Off qm2 4 weeks now still miss her. It is snowing in Denver

    ReplyDelete