All photos on this site are copyright Sue Clark or used with permission of Holland America. No other use permitted.

Monday, January 11, 2010

We're Packed

Sunday was packing day.  We are all packed with the small bag still open in the bedroom for all those last minute items.  We did so well packing I'm worried now that we have forgotten stuff.  The big bags both weighed in right at 48 lbs so we shouldn't have any overweight bag charges.

I ordered the unlimited laundry service for the whole cruise... not cheap, but I just don't see myself going to the launderette while cruising.  I also ordered a large package of internet minutes - it is a bit less expensive to order it pre-cruise.

I've double checked on everything and I feel like we are actually ready to go! David is taking us to the airport on Tuesday morning. Newspaper is stopped, mail is taken care of.  Fred will be taking care of the house and, of course, Peter and Beth will help him out.  But, the biggest THANK YOU goes to Michelle and Shannon, Luxury Cruise & Travel's part-time agents that take care of all my clients while we do our traveling.  Words really can't explain how greatful I am to them!  Soon (or actually not so soon, as they are younger!) they too will be able to make some of these wonderful long trips.

I have a friend/client that is sailing on the Queen Mary2 World Cruise. He is sailing the first segments, New York City to Hong Kong.  His blog is one of the best I've ever read - you might want to check it out. http://pfsjoberg.blogspot.com/   Be sure to go back through the archive and start at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment